We are committed to respecting and preserving your right to privacy. This policy is updated regularly so please do check back and review from time to time.
The Information We May Collect From You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on Argo mail, for instance when registering for information, completing surveys or making a purchase.
- Should you contact us, we will keep a record of the correspondence and any information provided to us.
What We Do With The Information We Collect
We use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To ensure our website is presented in a manner that suits you and the device you use to access Argo mail.
- To continually improve the products and service that we provide.
- To provide you with relevant information, products and services that we believe you may be interested in.
- To complete our obligations that arise from the contract entered between you and Argo mail.
- To notify you about changes and developments of our services and policies.
Storing Your Personal Data
- Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Details relating to any transactions entered into on our site will be encrypted to ensure its safety.
- All information and Data that you provide to us is stored on our secure third party servers.
- While we do our best to protect your personal data, unfortunately the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We cannot therefore guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically as such transmission of such data is at your own risk.
- Where we have either provided you with or you have chosen a password for use on Argo mail, it is your responsibility to keep this password confidential.
Disclosing Your Information
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries (if any).
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
Information Collected by Third Parties
In addition to information collected by ourselves then we may also receive data that has been collected by third parties, which would be added to the previous information held by ourselves.
Third Party Links
Our website may contain links to third party websites. These websites should have their own privacy policies, as such we cannot accept any responsibility or liability for their content or policies.
- We may gather information about your computer for our services and to provide statistical information regarding the use of our website.
- This information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data about those that visit and their use of our site. This statistical data does not identify any personal details of the user.
- Similarly to the above, we may gather information about your general internet use by using a cookie file. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer as cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
- You can disable or delete cookies already stored on your computer at any time, however this may stop features of the website from functioning as intended.
- We may include links to social media sites on our website from time to time, when visiting the pages with these features embedded you may be presented with cookies from these websites. We cannot control these cookies.
- We use Google analytics, provided by Google Inc., which sets a cookie to evaluate the user's use of our website. For more information on the cookies set by Google analytics or to opt out please visit http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/